RichRelevance Launches RichMail™, the Industry’s First Smart Segmentation for Email Campaigns
Luxury retailer achieves 70 percent increase in revenue per email by using RichMail to effectively target consumers who have no purchase history
Experian CheetahMail Client Summit 2010 – New York, NY – July 22, 2010 and London, July 26, 2010 – RichRelevance®, the leading provider of dynamic e-commerce personalization for the world’s largest retailers, today unveiled RichMail®, the industry’s first fully automated segmentation solution that delivers highly targeted, relevant email campaigns based on shopper behavior. While most email segmentation offers fail to effectively reach the largest part of a subscriber base—those with no purchase history—RichMail leverages real-time behavioral data to present customers with communications that are always relevant to their changing interests. Constant data collection, testing and optimization enables RichMail to maximize the value of every email recipient—from loyal buyers to anonymous subscribers—and deliver dramatic increases in profit per email alongside a reduction in customer unsubscribes and opt-outs.
“The biggest challenge facing email marketers today is how to effectively engage the 50 – 80% of their list that doesn’t regularly buy or browse their products,” said Darren Vengroff, Chief Scientist for RichRelevance, and innovator of this new product. “RichMail meets the challenge head on with a fully automated segmentation system that is proven to deliver a dramatic increase in response and revenue. In head-to-head testing, RichMail dramatically outperforms traditional segmentation solutions and handily beats predictive analytics packages on the market.”
How It Works
For anonymous subscribers, RichMail automatically tests each campaign on a small percentage and then uses the campaign with the best response rate to target the rest of the list. The result is a dramatic increase in response and revenue despite having no behavioral data or past purchase history for the recipients.
Case Study: RichMail Delivers 70 Percent Increase in Revenue Per Sent Email for Luxury Retailer
A high-end luxury retailer recently tapped RichMail in partnership with a leading ESP to dynamically segment and send relevant messages to its affluent customer base. For this retailer, a campaign—which promotes one out of 10 different creative pieces—was typically sent to more than one million customers each week. Individual emails featured a category, a brand or a combination of both. About two-thirds of these million-plus email recipients were not associated with actual past purchases. In short, the retailer had a dilemma: In its non-buyer segment, which of 10 emails should it send to someone it knew nothing about except for an email address?
RichMail vastly outperformed the control group, which employed only past purchase history. Results include:
- 70 percent increase in revenue per sent email
- 64 percent increase in AOV
- 109 percent increase in dollars/circulation
Features & Benefits
RichMail raises the bar on email segmentation with the most advanced capabilities available to email marketers today, including:
- Real-time Behavioral Analysis: RichMail tracks on-site behavior and uses the information to automatically create affinities for campaigns and dynamically assign recipients to the most appropriate campaigns.
- Real-time Segmentation: Recipients are segmented in real-time according to their activity on a retailer’s site and available purchase histories.
- Real-time Feedback: RichMail continuously adapts—continually testing and recording user response to dynamically optimize future segments. Segments which aren’t meeting objectives are traded for those which are.
- Integration: RichMail works alongside a retailer’s existing email vendor and uses the same behavioral analysis tools as RichRelevance onsite recommendations, so integration is quick and trouble free.
- Scalable: Because RichMail’s flexible technology is supported by RichRelevance’s industry leading IT infrastructure, the solution easily scales to serve recipient lists and email campaigns of any size.
- Reporting: All aspects of RichMail’s performance are available in real-time through a comprehensive reporting dashboard.
Pricing and Availability
RichMail is immediately available. For pricing and additional information, please contact email@example.com.
RichRelevance is the leading provider of dynamic e-commerce personalization for the world’s largest retailers, including Wal-Mart, Overstock.com and Sears. Founded and led by the e-commerce expert who pioneered personalization R&D at Amazon.com, RichRelevance helps retailers increase revenues (over $1B in attributable sales since June 2008) by powering relevant experiences throughout the customer lifecycle and across multiple sales channels. The company stands apart for its dedicated team of personalization experts, integrated product suite, and award-winning personalization engine, which enables twice as many consumer touchpoints as the industry average. RichRelevance is located in San Francisco, with offices in Seattle and London. For more information, please visit www.richrelevance.com.